Blog Archive

Friday, January 26, 2018

The unseen Vanna White photos - ABC

CBS Special Report

Could this be the end of Wheel of Fortune?
http://www.hapetonise.com/22d8s_6332dDa33vUKKggvzlsKkOFLxhrrOkzMhfdb9/nonconsecutively-bereaving


Vanna White recently confessed new allegations against her personal life that might end the show after 35 years


Watch Ep/45868460 > >
http://www.hapetonise.com/22d8s_6332dDa33vUKKggvzlsKkOFLxhrrOkzMhfdb9/nonconsecutively-bereaving













The message above is an advertis-e-ment

If you wish to not receive these further then pleaes go to this page
http://www.hapetonise.com/269Mq86332eZa33ZUKKggvzlsKkOFLxhrrOkzMhf5a3/nonconsecutively-bereaving
244 5th Ave New York, New York 10001

Take off your information from our index by entering your preference here
http://www.hapetonise.com/thrived-instructor/4e0pI89332fHa33qUKKggvzlsKkOFLxhrrOkzMhfd23
Rose Dimaria ^ 91C N Malott Rd Okanogan Wa 98840-8301





Vanna White has been turning letters on Wheel of Fortune for 35 years. Thats 6,500 shows and Ive seen a lot of them. Its amazing to think about how much the world has changed, even as White has been doing the exact same job.

No doubt, shes one of the most recognizable faces in American entertainment We thought that 35th anniversary was a good time to reflect back with her, so I went to meet her at the Culver City studios, where Wheel of Fortune tapes. That little room over there, which is now my office, used to be my sons nursery, she points out. And hes 23. Does that say it all?

When I first moved to Los Angeles, I came out here with a thousand dollars to my name. I immediately got a job, I got an apartment. I was barely surviving, but I was too embarrassed to ask my dad for rent money, so I did some lingerie shots. Fast-forward many years later, I become famous, so Hugh Hefner buys these pictures, decides to put them on the cover of Playboy and inside Playboy, and I had just, my career was just starting on Wheel of Fortune. And I went to him, because he was a personal friend, and I said, Hef, if you do this, this could ruin my career. Youre my friend, you could stop this from happening. Please dont do that to me. And he did it. And it really hurt my feelings more than anything. Theres nothing I could do about it, because I did the shots but taking those shots with the photographer, I knew it was not right. Fortunately, America was behind me, and I went on Johnny Carson and explained the situation, and Sony didnt fire me, thank goodness. Cause they could have.

On the changing roles of women over the past 35 years, and where she fits in

I will be the first to make fun of my job I turn letters for a living, really? . . . But Ive made the best of my job. I love my job. Ive turned it into, I think, a different kind of job.

Vanna White

I think what youre saying, in this world, men seem to have more of an advantage. In my particular situation of my job, oh, Im just a letter turner. Im up there, you know, turning letters, so what does that mean? It means, I feel that Im just as equal as Pat [Sajak] even though he is the host of the show, Im the co-host. That doesnt make me any smaller than him, or any bigger than him. I feel that the way that America has put us together as a team has made us equal. And I will be the first to make fun of my job I turn letters for a living, really? And in the beginning I was put down quite a bit for that. But Ive made the best of my job. I love my job. Ive turned it into, I think, a different kind of job. Hey, you cant solve the puzzle if I dont turn the letter! They need me there. And I dont think of it as anything negative or less than Pats job. Were a team.

No comments: