Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2015

Join our Professional Women's Organization

 

So BF came over and we sort of talked. I say sort of because he had a major attitude the whole time and was really dismissive and generally crappy. We said hi and I thanked him for coming over and said that last night was really bothering me. And he said he was really annoyed and upset that I felt the need to leave his instead of staying and celebrating when I had agreed to. So I said I'm sorry you feel upset but: The original agreement was for us to have dinner together and you to time with your friends after. I wasn't comfortable going in the first place and then when we got there you didn't introduce me to anyone and spent an hour ignoring me to talk to everyone else and go do shots, while I waited with Neal's GF outside for you to figure out a plan that could include her. You and Neal expected me to babysit his GF once you realized she wouldn't be able to get into any of the bars. I don't know why he brought her but it was tactless and then it was even worse that you both wanted me to go sit in a for however long to keep her out of the way. How can I celebrate your birthday with you if I'm watching a 17yo somewhere other than where you are? He said I did fine introducing myself to people and that he just got excited to see his friends and forgot about me (???) but that I don't need him right there next to me to have a conversation with people. And that the plan was for him and Neal to join us at the rearant after an hour or so (which he never said, and still isn't cool IMO). I reminded him that everyone went inside and he and Neal left me and Neal's GF outside together so how could I have talked to anyone anyway? He said I could have come inside and that Neal's GF would have been fine being outside alone. I told him that was a really poor and unfair way to treat her and that she deserved better and then he went off on me about how I started between her and Neal because they were over text all night after we left. I said their is their business - he shouldn't have brought her and expected other people to look after her. He then accused me of "just enjoying the drama" and started on how he "just wants to be able to see his friends without it being an issue"I told him he was the one who made it an issue, and stated (for what has to be the billionth time) that just because he wants to go out doesn't mean I need to be there. And that he has to stop using me as an excuse for why he's not going out or not enjoying himself because I have literally NEVER asked him to stay home when he's wanted to go out.

EMPOWER YOURSELF, EMPOWER OTHERS OPERATIONS,

It is my pleasure to inform you that your 2015 membership with The International Women's Leadership Association has been approved. You were considered for this honor based on your outstanding leadership skills, commitment to your profession, and contributions to your community.

Congratulations!

Register today to take your place among other remarkable women; you have earned it and you deserve it.

The IWLA recognizes women from around the world, from aspiring professionals to the most accomplished.

Inclusion in The IWLA is a privilege shared by thousands of women throughout the world.


 
 
Sincerely,
Beth Johnston
Executive Director
The IWLA
 

gohere

 

 

 

No comments: