Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2015

Enrollment Dates for Accounting Degrees Are Near Learn more

Take Accounting Courses Online While You Work from Accredited Institutions

 

 

 


 

 

 

My husband and I have been friends since we were in high school, and dated on and off since 2009, with s breakup and a few countries between us. I kind of have a rough idea boxingof what his life was like when I wasn't there. He had a girlfriend before me, nigeria a four year relationship that lasted until he started dating me, and then broke up with me to be with another girl for a while, breast before we eventually got back together again. Is is nosy of me to want to know what went on in his life when I wasn't there? Should I just out, or is it my right to know? To my knowledge, there really isn't any reason for me not to know, except that he doesn't like sharing information about himself. It took me the longest time when we were dating before he gave me the address of his house. Or, if a time when he was dating another girl comes up, he purposely leaves her out of his narrative. One of his exes he knows I don't like (the girl he broke up with me to be with), so I understand him not wanting to upset me, but to pretend he was never involved with her is kind of insulting. I know he liked her, and they grokwere even friends for a long time. It's even more mystifying when his behavior appears in reference to his old ltr ex. If there's a story with her in it, he purposely leaves mention of her out- for example, he was just telling me about a time he visited a in Florida, and I wanted to hear the details. He was in his late teens, and I knew his ex went with him, along  remove with some family members. mime However, he told the story as though she never existed.Like I said, attached I can understand not wanting to upset someone with tales of a past romance. It can be disheartening and even a little disrespectful, for all parties involved. So should I just leave skeletons in the closet, or is it okay for me to ask and want the whole story. It bugs me a little that he leaves out crucial parts of his life to me. It kind of makes me uncomfortable when his family springs stories with his exes in them, and I don't know the story. Or I see pics with him and his ex in them, and he doesn't explain the picture or what was going on.

No comments: