Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2015

College kids raising exam scores up to 90 percent

productivity employed chat gas involved prestigious
FOX NEWS ONLINE
The FDA Officially releases new medication that increases your brains intelligence by 160

Release brain cells previously never used and become smarter in hours

#increaseyouriq #limitedrelease #mroebrainpower #clearyourmind
People are seeing increases of 162 on their IQ
This is extremely popular and inventory is low since being released See More
FOX NEWS

 

stophere

 

 

I guess I'll start pretty far back (Far back for a 20 year old anyways). Pretty much through my three years of middle school (7th grade twice, 8th grade once) I "dated" plenty (If you want to call it that) but my relationships never lasted longer than a month. I usually got bored, said something I shouldn't have, or the other person just lost interest. Then in high school I started dating a girl who I was with multiple times before but this time was completely different and it was the first time I genuinely loved the person I was with.Then the number of 30 days later came and I said some really because I got tired of constantly doing the same thing and was trying to convince her to come hang out at the park by my place, or anything else really than sit at her place again where her mom will breathe down our necks. Like I said, I said some really and it was over, I shamelessly tried to get her back but it didn't work.Now, 3 years later (About?) and I'm still single since then. elimination  I told myself I was better off not dating and was content for the most part, but my two friends, essentially my only two friends, have been dating again recently and one of them has been with their SO for about a year now and it makes me miss having a girlfriend.I realize now that I'm a sociopathic who enjoys time by himself more than time with other people and can't provide the emotional support needed for a relationship but REALLY want to fix it because I tripod  don't want to manson  just not date for the rest of my life because I think I'm too much of an to handle it. advisory However spending most of my time not talking to anyone is genuinely what I enjoy most, that and remover my severe lack of motivation for doing elimination anything remotely close to successful in life have been my biggest problems in life (Like failing out of school from constantly being suspended and not working, not getting my GED, still not having my driver's license, and quitting all 3 jobs I've had after a few months)Now here's the fun part. I'm closet bisexual (I think? I can definitely be sexually attracted to both genders) and recently started to feel like I'm getting feelings for a guy I've been friends with since 7th grade (This is uncertain now that I think about it, it may have just been a momentary "spark" but the point still stands) but am 250% positive that'll never play out between him being almost guaranteed completely straight and me never wanting to deal with the flak from some family I'd get if I dated another dude. (I think my parents wouldn't be an issue). I do still have feelings for that girl I dated 3 years ago but don't think about it too much nowadays.


art

No comments: