Blog Archive

Monday, July 10, 2017

RE: Glass Build America 2017 Attendees Email List

 

 

Hi,

 

I hope you’re doing well.

 

I was wondering if you had a chance to review my previous email that I sent to you.

 

Kindly let me know your interest so that i can get back to you with counts and pricing available.

 

Regards,

Donna Mills

 

From: donna mills [mailto:donna.mills@globeleventsbizs.com]
Sent: 07 July 2017 10:02
To: 'taannj.share@blogger.com'
Subject: Glass Build America 2017 Attendees Email List

 

Hi,

 

Would you be interested in Glass Build America 2017 Attendees Email List?  Which include complete contact info up to date.

 

 

Attendees:

 

·         Manufacturers

·         Fabricators

·         Retailers

·         Distributors

·         Architects

·         Contractors

·         Glazing Contractors and Many More.

 

If you are interested please let me know, So that I can assist you with Counts and Pricing Available.

 

 

Regards,

Donna Mills

Marketing Analyst

 

 

Note: - If you do not wish to receive for the emails please reply as with Leave Out

 

 

No comments: