Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Start Christmas Shopping Today! Stop using cotton swabs to clean your ears

Cyber Monday Still Continues!  Over 50% Off In Savings!
clearear
hero image

THE CLEAR EAR ENDOSCOPE IS HERE TO HELP CLEAN THOSE EARS!

Over time, ear wax may build up, causing difficulty in hearing. Every once in a while, it is a good idea to clean out your ears

You may reach for the Q-tips, but this is an unsafe method because you could end up pushing in the wax to cause more blockage and/or damage. There is a safer solution!

The Clear Ear Endoscope is a small but powerful camera used for inspecting and cleaning ears.

prod image

High-Definition Streaming

Just plug the USB into your computer, phone, or tablet. Once you download the app, you can start checking out your ears through your device's screen. It even has an adjustable LED so you can inspect your ear canal with better visibility.

7-Packet DataNet IMDN
1207 Se 3rd Avenue
Cape Coral FL 33990 2012
To end all communication click here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, ay, hahaha", "I don't need a beat to dance baby, life beats for me". Dancing in front of car lights, to the mufflers passing by tickled with faint cries the seasoned DJ galloped upon. We walk the street like ants in liquor and lust. Trust is blown in like a breeze. Intertwining with strangers, breathing with kindred spirits.

Three ladies jumping out of an uber, tipsy full of matter, any matter. A matter of life and laughter, anger, joy all wound in a ball of matter. A male approach our lovely ladies to dance on the street. not wasting this opportunity to speak, communicating with rhythm. Ha-ha, where you guys going, we just got here out of our uber, and ready to party! She speaks. We have been here all night and ready to hop to an after-hours, the guys are anxious to leave but with these lovely women. YES, we will go with you guys, can we? She thunderously questions. Yes of course he replies.

It is me and my boys totaling six but only five of us choose to attend the after-hours. The girls curiously hop in our car and in the backseat I and one lucky lady started to kiss. There was a spirit of pure adventure and blindless fellowship as we arrived at our new destination. I rubbed her feet, I call her "her" because I already forgot her name. Her or she loves my affection and professes her admiration for my attention. Her friend is in the front seat with my boy and is not as heated as the seemingly back. The attraction for them is distant at best, this car might as well be a dark drifty cave. The backseat was the playboy mansion, and I had my bunny. The ladies had another girlfriend who rode in with my compadre, and I cannot speak on what happened for I was not there and cannot properly confirm nor deny the climate of that vehicle. Although I hear it was sunny with a chance of rain, or however they put it.

As we reached our destination, trey covers were put up and legs back down, that was the climate of the vehicle I rode in. Now, this is where the fun begins because my new friend cannot get in the after-hours without paying. Ha-ha, so what do I do? I allow her to pay her own way like a true gentleman would, right? While inside I also allowed her to pay for her own drink, well she almost paid for it before coming back to invite me & mine over for a nightcap. So many curious questions and red flags in the play here but the spirit of trust and excitement play an important role in the gathering of flesh. It took thirty minutes before we were invited over for drinks and a smoke.

As wolves we gladly obliged. When things are too easy or too good to be true it is because the shadow is far beneath them. Apparently, I was entertaining a very battered mother who has been through hell with the father of her child. Her smile covered her pain, and her dress

camouflaged her tears. I saw legs and breasts with a nice skin tone. She saw hope and a shoulder to lean on. Our ability to not understand each other played a part in my understanding of life.

Stumbling out of a well-lit deliciously loud after hours our newly found tribe migrates to the Airbnb of these wonderfully foolish women.

           I knew there was a problem when the girl who was giving me silent kisses through the air ravaged out the car to grab her friend who wanted to ride with my friend. She's NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU. SHES TO DRUNK AND THAT'S DISGUSTING, she proclaimed. She ends up going anyway and we have the delight of an extremely uncomfortable tense slightly drunken ride to their Airbnb. There is not going to be sex with ANYONE tonight I hope you all know that she vociferously tells us. Even though it's 4am and we have all been kissing and feeling each other, it is what it is as they say.

Well, the four that rode together arrive at a marvelous high-rise complex in the middle of the city with all the breath-taking views it offers. This place is remarkably constructed, with high glass walls, a dazzling chandelier with a joyful doorman for 4 am. They wave and smile at him and he says ?You guys enjoy? with a nod to the gentlemen. They smoke & drink with smiles all while flirting enjoying fascinating conversations about smoking and drinking lol. Our other guest arrives, the female friend of the ladies and the two male friends of the two men who are already there. What a match made in heaven right, four men and three ladies.

Drake and Lil Wayne is playing in the background and this tequila is hitting the spot. I wonder how much longer till we can go back to the bedroom. I know this girl wants to touch me; she says she loves when other women please her. Then boast to say women do it way better than men. All the while saying sexual things to us, they know will get our attention, two of these lovely ladies go into the bedroom, lock the door and make noises they know well wonder about. In and out the room they come and go, every time locking the door as they go in, sparking our curiosity. We think it is hilarious until I find my way in to see them sitting far apart from each other having a laugh. Oh, you should have come in 30 seconds ago you would have seen a totally different scene, a girl sitting on the bed says to me. While the other laughs and walks in front of me looking me up and down. It was not 20 seconds I was in there until I got kicked out by the angry one, I believe she is a fire sign.

What should we do next girls? Ha-ha looks at them out there, drooling over us. I think we should keep playing with them it's fun. I'll take my top off and tease them a bit. NO, we are not having sex, we just met them what if they have something. We do not know them, says the fire sign. But you are all over that guy, kissing and letting him rub all over you, you even invited him to sleep in your bed with you and you are telling us no sex? What do you think is going to happen in that room? NOTHING, we are just going to go to sleep like I said. Well, I am super horny and going to do whatever I want, says a very sexy and half-naked woman to her fiery friend. The girls argue until a guy busts in and while the fiery girl disappears; the other two women play nice with the lads.

Come here I want to see if I need to get on my knees for you, she tells a lucky bull while he kisses on the breast of her friend. I stand there and watch waiting for the angles. I know I am talking to the fiery friend, but I cannot miss an opportunity like this. The fiery girl has a shot then explodes back in the room and causes hell. She is madder than a Pitbull, slamming doors, throwing glasses and chairs she is so pissed. she sits, then tells us some stories about her recent life that hurt my heart. How guys will act sweet with her on dates until they realize they are not getting any then she gets abused. Or how the father of her child abuses her, torments, and shames her publicly. Tonight, she joins us from a very hurt place. Very much so triggered by the activities that went on by some drunk lusting adults. The fiery one was so drunk she could not taste the alcohol; I knew at that point logic abandoned her, and emotion prevailed. Emotions that erupted like a volcano. One of my boys immediately was ready to leave and does leave. I and the rest of the guys stay for a sec to see what happens, but I eventually leave as well. The other two men remail for an hour or so since the triggered woman left. Who knows what happened that night? With these three women who are friends & were out celebrating a birthday. These are the things that happen when you blindly trust while seeing reasons not to. 

 

Autumn Dennis hated parties. It wasn't the darkness, or the flashing lights, or even the noise. It was the overwhelming amount of people that got her.

But when her longtime crush, Luke Kent, asked her to prom, she decided that she would give it a try. After all, it had been three years since she had gone to any sort of party, so she was overdue. It was time for a change. And who knows? Maybe she'd even have a fun time.

But only time would tell.

 

As Autumn got ready, her hands shook. What if she didn't like prom? What if this was all a bad idea? Should she even go?

But it was too late to turn back now.

Her mum, Milly, helped her slip her blood-red open back evening gown over Autumn's head, then stood back with her hands on her hips. "There," Milly said with a satisfied smile on her face. "Now come over here and I'll do your hair and makeup. I have some ideas that would look amazing with your dress." She steered Autumn over to her dressing table, where a brush and some makeup were already laid out.

 

Half an hour later, Autumn looked into the mirror. Her mum had done a really good job, both with the hair and the makeup. Autumn was so pretty, she almost didn't recognise herself. "Wow, Mum!" She looked hugely impressed, which made her mother smile with pride. "That's super good! Oh my gosh, I love it! Thank you so, so much!"

 

Her mum had done Autumn's dishwater-blonde hair in two Dutch braids, then wound them around her head like a braid crown, leaving a few strands loose. Then she had put some hairspray on her daughter's braid crown so bits of hair wouldn't come undone if they weren't supposed to.

Milly had started the makeup application with some black mascara. Then she had put some bronze and gold eye shadow on Autumn's eyelids to contrast the blood-red dress. Next came the black eyeliner to make Autumn's eyes seem timeless and romantic.

Finally, she added all of the face makeup. Foundation came first, spread well. Next a light dusting of cherry-blossom blush was added, to make Autumn's cheeks even rosier than usual. Then a thin layer of concealer, and, the final touch, some deep scarlet lipstick to match Autumn's dress.

 

When Luke's car pulled up to the Dennis' family home, he came up and knocked on the door. "Hi, Mrs. Dennis," he said. "I'll have Autumn home before midnight, don't worry." Milly laughed. "Oh, I'm not worried. As long as my little girl has a good time and comes home smiling, I'm happy!" Autumn kissed her mother on the cheek and said, "Love you!" She grabbed her gold clutch that matched her golden earrings and put her necessities in it quickly. "See you later! Bye!"

"Bye, sweetheart!" Her mum waved from the open door as Luke and Autumn drove away in his red convertible. "Have fun!"

 

Luke helped Autumn out of the car when arriving at prom, like a proper gentleman should. Her old-fashioned British grandma, Janice, would have approved. "Thanks," Autumn said, untangling her dress from the car door.

"No problem." Luke flashed her a smile, and Autumn felt her heart slowly melting. This might not be so bad, she thought. "Well. Let's face the music," she said out-loud to Luke. He grinned. "You betcha." He held out his hand, and Autumn took it.

There were butterflies in her stomach, from both holding hands with Luke and the fact that she was going to a party for the first time in three years. She calmed herself down. "You're okay," she muttered to herself. "Everything will be fine."

 

Autumn and Luke walked up the steps to the entrance of their school, Beech Glen High School. Autumn swore Luke could hear her heart pounding, because she sure could. She wiped the sweat off her brow. Why was a party making her so nervous?

Luke held the door for her, and they both strolled into the main hallway of the school.

It was decorated for prom night, with colourful streamers and balloons everywhere. "Wow," Autumn said. "The party-planning committee really went all out." Luke chuckled "Yeah. It's a bit crazy, honestly."

"Yeah, a bit," Autumn agreed "But I'm glad I came."

Luke looked into her excited brown eyes. "Me too, Autumn."

 

The snack bar was where Autumn was laying low with her loyal friend, Kelsea, when Luke came over and asked her to dance. "Sure," Autumn said. "Kels, I'll be back in a minute"

Kelsea shook her head. "Oh, don't worry about me. Go have fun, girl!" She pushed Autumn onto the dance floor.

The band was playing a slow, dreamy song that sounded like a waltz, but Autumn couldn't tell.

Luke, however, decided that it was a waltz, because he took Autumn's waist and clasped her hand tighter than was strictly necessary. She leaned in slightly. "You know, I feel good about coming now," she whispered to him, not wanting anyone else to hear them. "This is kinda awesome." He laughed quietly. "Yeah? I'm glad you're having a good time."

 

After the surprisingly magical waltz the two shared, Autumn felt very confident. She could stay. She could have fun.

Walking back to Kelsea, she felt like a brand-new person. Kels raised her eyebrows. "Well?" she asked. "Did you have fun?"

Autumn hugged her with happiness. "Oh my god, Kels, it was amazing!" Her eyes sparkled. Kelsea laughed with happy tears in her sapphire eyes. "You've grown as a person, A. I'm proud."

She hugged Autumn back, then stood back, wiping her wet face.

 

When Autumn went home in Luke's car, they took a little bit longer. He pulled up into Autumn's driveway, but didn't keep the ignition on. "Hey, Autumn," he said suddenly. "I'm glad you came with me to prom."

"I'm glad I went," Autumn replied. "It was really fun."

He grinned, then leaned in towards her. Before she knew it, he was kissing her on the cheek. He pulled away. "Goodnight, Autumn."

"Um...night," she stammered. "See you tomorrow." She got out of the car and walked up to her house, lights shining out of the windows.

No comments: