Blog Archive

Friday, May 29, 2020

Hi, taannj.share investment funding opportunity

Attn: taannj.share@blogger.com


I’m Alan Ahmed, an investment portfolio manager with Kuwait Funds for Investment. In UAE. UK And Kuwait. I have decided to propose to you an investment funding opportunity on my table.


I have a trusteeship of a private investor who is interested in investing in any profitable investment venture. I have been appointed to source for a funds Manager who with an interesting Business Plan, either for a start up or an existing business that requires enhancement.

My client portfolio carries deal size of US$1Million to US$1 Billion.  He is from a royal family in Dubai and my department is handling these funding.


Let me know if you need investment funding to expand your business or you have someone who might need this opportunity.


He is expecting 3-5% Return on investment (ROI). after Tax and other expenses are taking care of.


When I hear back from you, I will give you further details.


Alan Ahmed

Senior Investment Portfolio Manager

No comments: