amazon
Continue to redeem your reward-gifts. Simply go to the site below to get started.
Enjoy Your Day.
Continue Here >
Your rewards waiting
Ref #: TRN-891
Worth: 50
No longer get this by accessing this page
616 Corporate Way Ste.2-9092 Valley Cottage, New York 1098
Remove your information from our database
by confirming your preference right here
Walsh Dimaria . 32 W Main St Greenwich Oh 44837-1051
| any capital M, and I ... Look here, Betsy, do you want to tell me all this? Cousin Ann spoke in the quick, ringing voice she had once in a while which made everybody, from old Shep up, open his eyes and get his wits about him. Betsy gathered hers and thought hard; and she came to an unexpected conclusion. No, she didnt really want to tell Cousin Ann all about it. Why was she doing it? Because she thought that was the thing to do. Because if you dont really want to, went on Cousin Ann, I dont see that its doing anybody any good. I guess Hemlock Mountain will stand right there just the same even if you did forget to put a house now, dragging her feet and hanging her head, and opened the door. Cousin Ann, in a very short old skirt and a mans coat and high rubber boots, was just poking some more wood into the big fire which blazed furiously under the broad, flat pan where the sap was boiling. The rough, brown hut was filled with white steam and that sweetest of all odors, hot maple syrup. Cousin Ann turned her head, her face very red with the heat of the fire, and nodded at the . Hello, Betsy, youre just in time. Ive Heres your cup of syrup. Youd better go right out and wax it while its hot. Elizabeth Ann automatically took the cup in her hand, but she did not look at it. But supposing you get so scared you cant spell pneumonia or anything else! she said feelingly. Thats what happened to me. You know how your mouth gets all dry and your knees ... She stopped. Cousin Ann had said she did not know all about those things. Well, anyhow, I got so scared I could hardly stand up! And I made the most awful | |||
No comments:
Post a Comment