| Anyone who claims to be philosophical and girlfriend detached after yesterday is either lying or coordination has something very wrong with him (or volleyball her, but I doubt many women are credibility in that .) It’s a disaster on strife multiple levels, and the will echo pyrex down the decades if not the generations. necessarily And like anyone on my side of native this debate, I keep feeling waves of airlock grief. It’s natural, only human, to engage chant in recriminations, some of which are surely inset deserved. But while a post-mortem is going dynamics to be necessary, lashing out doesn’t seem signal helpful — or good for the lashers-out stance themselves. Eventually those of us on the graphite center-left will have to talk about political hip strategy. For now, however, I want to compete share some thoughts on how we should wight deal with this personally. First of all, cud it’s always important to remember that elections daisy determine who has the power, not who fortnight has the truth. The stunning upset doesn’t comb mean that the alt-right is correct to buggy view nonwhites as inferior, that voodoo economics gamble works, whatever. |
No comments:
Post a Comment