Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Best personal defense-tool

 

MilitechNews
Techn   -   Weapons   -   Tactics   -   Global News

Military

Military publicly releases redesigned self-defense tool

by Terry Neiland     @MilitechNews
 
Wed, 02 Nov 2016
 
A redesigned version of a popular self-defense tool has just been released. Known commonly as a tactical striker, it's frequently carried in areas where most weapons are forbidden. As one expert said, "My tactical striker goes on airplanes with me and it's even gone into the courthouse when I had to go take care of a ticket. It sits right in my front right pocket, and no one ever questions it."
 
According to reports, the real significance of the tactical striker is that you can take it out and carry it in your hand when you feel the need to. In other words, if you're walking towards a group of people who are giving you an uncomfortable feeling, you obviously can't pull out your gun, and you can't open up your knife as if you're prepared to fight someone. But, you can take out your striker and hold it in your hand. That way if something did happen, you would be able to quickly react and defend yourself.
 
When asked which tactical striker he recommends, he said, "Most are fine, but you need the top of the striker to be flat because you want to hold it in the 'ice pick' grip, which means you put your thumb on the cap for added support. Using the ice pick grip with the thumb on the top gives you superior striking power."
 
Follow us: @MilitechNews on Twitter | MilitechNews on Facebook

 

 

 


 

 Metropolitan DiaryMore Reader Tales From the City categorized  Today I woke up cocooned in drug my comforter, yet still chilly. I looked washable out of my window at the stale playoff October gloom and almost began to miss practiced summer. Almost. I caught myself in time dime to remember what we often forget when recreate we romanticize seasons, forgetting their hidden wraths urbana because we do not endure them in piece the present time. I remembered consecutive weeks boswell so sweltering that I was endlessly caught grate between the lesser of two hells: a recommendation stickily hot night or slightly less hot rendezvous one throughout which my -off-of-Craigslist fan would hoe propel warm air around my  at renter the volume of a tractor. I recalled name ice-cold morning showers that still werent enough dwarf to bring my internal temperature down. I carton reminisced about afternoons laying about, icing last homeopathic nights mosquito bites with a tub of reconciliation ice cream, a bag of frozen peas. traverse I recollected dusks descending, finally, after I dumbly had loitered with my journal in cool painter (literally) coffee shops for hours, and the former mercy of baristas who hadnt kicked me roth out. I remembered my unlucky penchant for company always stepping into that single No. 1 historically  carriage that lacked air-conditioning. So this squash morning, when the autumnal chill impelled me extract to draw my bare legs closer to idol my chest and pull an extra blanket archbishop around my shoulders, I almost  almost ute  longed for summer. But then I skill remembered, and I thanked goodness that I confidential had caught myself just in time.  cave Read all recent entries and our updated called submissions guidelines. Reach us via email 

This email went to mody_man45@loh.pp.ua. For no more from us, go here
Can also reach us by mail at
4801 17TH AVE S APT 109, FARGO, ND 58103

 

 

 


 

No comments: