Blog Archive

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Controversial Video Exposes "Dead Water"

Controversial Video Exposes "Dead Water"

Dear Reader,
This new video demonstration shows how the most popular kinds of water ages you faster:




One of them... however... might make you younger.

Click here to watch.
Regards,
Nate Rifkin
Senior Health Researcher, Laissez Faire







If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here















To Opt-Out

Til think about my terms, But tell me, boy, are you up to it?* Shukla-ji looked at me, I think 1 grew older by ten years under that gaze. I hid my hesitation as much as possible. "How about we get the land and just sell it?' I said. It is tough to sell the land with all the past cases,' Shukla-ji said. It is one thing to get possession for you, quite another to find a new buyer," 'Exactly, The cases, how do we fix them?' I said, Shukla-ji laughed. 'We don't fix cases. We fix the people in the cases.' The MLA had laughed, but his eyes showed a firm resolve. He seemed like the kind of guy who could fix people. And more than acquiring the land, I wanted to teach my relatives a lesson. Tf you can fix them, you can take whatever share you want,* I said. 'Fifteen acres for me,* Shukla-ji said. T will keep it until the area gets re-zoned to commercial or residential. We will make the college in the other fifteen* "How much ownership in the college do you want?* I said. 'Whatever you want College is a trust, no profit there,* Shukla-ji said with no particular expression, "Really?* I said, surprised. Tt is true,* Bedi spoke after a long time, 'Every college must be incorporated as a non-profit trust. There are no shareholders, only trustees' { Why would a private player open a non-profit college?* I said. Bedi took a deep breath before he proceeded to explain. 'Well, you take a profit. The trustees can take out cash from the trust, showing it as an expense. Or take some fee in cash, and not account for it. Or ask a contractor to pay you back a portion of what you pay them, There are many more ways

No comments: