Blog Archive

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Thse two things mixed together will make your skin younger by 1o years

Style Tips - Hichambenla You Will Remove Every Facial Line

 

Make your face look amazing, all women are started to use this

"I rubbed this on my face last Thursday and my friends are already saying I look so refreshed/ youthful. This literally took 20 years off my face."

    - Beth O

Make your face look amazing >>>

 
 

i’ve had acne. bad acne. i’ve had oily skin. i’ve had dry skin. i’ve had acne scars. i’ve tried so many different creams, pills, lotions & potions to give me flawless skin. and guess what? nothing worked as well as giving those chemicals the bird, saving my money, and investing in my skin’s natural health.

instead of constantly trying to “fix” my skin and getting in vicious cycles with it and different products, i dropped everything and restored my skin to its natural balance. it’s been a long time coming, but when you consider i got acne and overall bad skin in the 7th grade and didn’t kick it till college… well, taking a couple months for my skin to change wasn’t a big deal.

 

water– (general skin health) i cannot stress enough how important it is to drink enough water every day. about 3/4 of americans are chronically dehydrated. The Institute of Medicine determined an average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate needs roughly 3 liters (about 13 cups) of it a day, and women need 2.2 liters (about 9 cups). the “8×8” water rule is a great guideline, as long as you’re including other fluids as well. i personally started drinking more water combined with everything else, and definitely noticed a change in my skin. and my body, for that matter.

 
 
 

 


 

 

 

 

No comments: