Blog Archive

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Summers almost here - ready?

Focus Group
Mom's Shed Inches!

Everyday-with-Rachel:
12 wk. Study

After pouring though mountains of research and 12-week clinical study, while I had an educated opinion, I still had no personal proof that the Belly-Buster option was worth the time.
So, with my editors blessing, I decided to go out and put the product to the test myself. What better way to find out the truth than to conduct my own study?

Here are the study results:
US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Belly-Buster? See the study.

"After one week on the diet using Forskolin I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn’t even hungry, an apparent side effect which curbs the appetite." ~ Rachel

See my findings...

ld only happen if a candidate generates commanding support among Republican voters."A total of 2,286 delegates are slated to attend the Republican National Convention in August, and 1,144 will be needed to claim the nomination, according to the Republican National Committee. No candidate can reach that total before April, though a dominant front-runner could build a commanding lead by then.In the meantime, the primary calendar is full of quirks. South Carolina (Jan. 21), and Florida (Jan. 31), will award all their delegates to the candidate who gets the most votes, even though they are holding their contests before April. Both states already lost half their delegates for holding early contests, so the state parties decided to make them winner-take-all. The RNC says there are no additional penalties for violating the proportional rules.Michigan's plan for awarding delegates is very similar to Ohio's. But Michigan, which holds its primary Feb. 28, lost half its de

 

Update Preferences/Opt-Out
PO Box 96503 #64895 Washington, DC 20090

No comments: