Blog Archive

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Re: Proven Search Engine Marketing Results

Hi, 

My name is Lavonda Larson and I am an Online Strategist. 

The reason for my email is I was doing some local research and I found your website www.blogger.com
 business online.  I'm very impressed by your company but I've identified some key areas for growth that you're currently missing. 

Over the last 6 months GOOGLE has placed so much importance on Content Creation & Social Media Performance that if your business isn't  creating valuable content or even visible across social media platforms you have basically no chance of being seen on any search engine for keywords your customers are using to find businesses like you. 

I've got proven strategies for how you can increase sales using online marketing that targets your local customers. I'm confident I can help you engage the right customers and grow your business.

Don't get me wrong this won't be easy (or everyone would be doing it) but I would love to help out with no obligations or commitments. 

Can I call you and run some ideas I have to help your business grow? 

Regards, 


Lavonda Larson

2076 Heavner Court, New York, NY 10013.

No comments: