Blog Archive

Monday, February 19, 2018

Your bio needs updated (25 new messages)

  • Networking

  • Welcome taannj.share

    It is my pleasure to inform you that you qualify for 2018 membership in the Executives and Professionals network, the largest professional association for business executives and professionals in the US


  • (1) New Message:
    - Please confirm your bio.
    - Your have (25) new views.



  • ohhfreees



  • This is an advertisement

    If you wish to unsubscribe from all future Executive Leads mailings, please visit here
    Executive Leads Inc. 626 RXR Plaza Uniondale, NY 11556

    2018 Professionals Who's Who, Inc. All rights reserved.


    Cut out your email from our database by submitting your information here
    Moody Dimaria _ 3 Dock Rd Norwalk Ct 06854-4704

ejaculated. I had no idea it was so late. How late? asked Chester. Ten-thirty. Nor I, said Chester. Where do you suppose we are going to find Maussapant? Youve got me. However, here comes a young officer; well ask him. Hal did so. That is my name, was the young mans smiling response. Then were in luck, said Hal. General

as we could, sir, said Chester. Ive no doubt of that, said the general. Your information is of great value, of course. I suppose you will return to Marseilles? We had rather remain here a while, sir, said Hal. So, said the general. Its fighting you want, eh? Well, I guess I can accommodate you. I probably shall need every man I can get hold of. I shall attach you to my staff temporarily. But tell me, who is this man here? He pointed to Stubbs. War correspondent, replied Hal briefly. What? roared the general, and in my tent Ill have him court martialed

Petain requests that you find quarters for me. As it happens, said the young Frenchman, two of my brother officers have been transferred and I can ask you to bunk with me. How about Stubbs? asked Hal. Stubbs? Yes; our friend here, a war correspondent. Oh, I guess we can find room for him. Come with me. The three friends followed the young Frenchman and presently were installed in a large,

man over to you. You may do as you please with him. I see he is a friend of yours. Yes, sir, returned Hal. Hes a good friend of ours, sir. Hes rendered us several valuable services. Also, sir, he is to be trusted. He will seek to send out no information which you desire suppressed. I never heard of one like that, said the general. Hes the only one in captivity, sir. His name is Stubbs, sir, of the New

No comments: